Cyber Mobbing Course
Today’ classroom is a crossroad, where learners from various cultures and different abilities meet. This course enables you to deal with 21st century classroom challenges and provides practical guide to teachers of all subjects and levels. Meet colleagues from different countries and be encouraged to create an inclusive, active and open educational environment with low stress level which is responsive to individual and community needs. Be alert to your computer and physical access to other devices that have access to the Web, such as mobile phones. Cyber followers use software and hardware devices to track their victims (sometimes you are attached to the back of your computer without even realizing it). When you are away from the computer, always log out of the computer programs and use a screen saver with a password. The same applies to mobile phones. Your children and your partner should also develop the same good habits. The applications of these and similar methods and the development of methods to combat cyber attacks will be shown by the authorities and practical methods in the course.
The course is based on “learning by doing” training through various collaborative and reflective activities. The content and fundamental information will be introduced through thematic modules within a group instructional setting. You will meet several tutors and gradually generate classroom-based strategies suitable for work in multicultural and mixed ability classes. Cyber Mobbing: The type of violence that occurs as a result of harassment, use and publication of personal information through telephone, computer and digital cameras.
- Module 1 – What is Cyber Mobbing ?, Definition, Processes and Causes
- Module 2 – Profiles of victims and victims of Mobbing
- Module 3 – Common features of Cyber Mobbing practitioners
- Module 4 – Legal regulations in the fight against cyber Mobbing
- Module 5 – Blacklist intelligence
- Module 6 – Malware intelligence and analysis
- Module 7 – Security weakness intelligence
- Module 8 – Enterprise data infiltration intelligence
- Module 9 – Industrial cyber suc estimates
- Module 10 – Individual projects and presentation
- Gain techniques for working with heterogeneous and mixed ability classrooms, deal with increased diversity of learners, support inclusion of various minorities into mainstream education.
- Understand advantages and disadvantages of approaches such as inclusion, mainstreaming, streaming and tracking in order to enhance good quality of education and training for all learners.
- Identify risk factors and different types of barriers, cultural biases, stereotypes and prejudice, increase synergies between education, research and apply innovative interventional activities.
- Foster students’ learning autonomy according to individual learning styles, differentiate instructions and classroom tasks, develop learner’s transversal skills and other key competences (creativity, critical thinking).
- Promote universal access to education with regards to non-discriminatory, democratic values, support open learning environment and develop digital literacy by using ICT effectively.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and examples of good practice to support school or organisational development towards cross-cultural awareness through collaborative and active pedagogies.
- Gain broader understanding of strategies and systems dealing with multicultural issues and differently abled learners in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, embed common educational and training values.
- Support continual professional development, revise and develop key competences, build confidence in promoting innovative pedagogies that are responsive to social-economic and cultural diversity needs.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
2 Week 700 Euro \ Participant