Erasmus+ Course Overview
Flipped Classroom brings an innovative shift of learning in which home activity is prior to classroom sessions. In our course you will learn how to deliver home lectures to students, develop tasks in the classroom through discussions, projects and creative exercises and assess students learning progress.
Each module covers different aspects of implementing Flipped Classroom model into any curriculum subject. Coursework will incorporate your existing knowledge and experience which you can share within a group of colleagues from different countries. You will gain new skills through collaborative activities, demonstrations and hands-on interactions with tools applicable for Flipped Classroom structure.
- Module 01 – First exposure to Flipped Classroom
- Module 02 – Metacognition for Better Learning
- Module 03 – Tools for Efficient Presentations
- Module 04 – Tools for Creating your own Webpage
- Module 05 – Online Tools for Formative Assessment
- Module 06 – Finding Resources Online
- Module 07 – Strategies for Effective Lesson Planning
- Module 08 – Classroom Activities
- Module 09 – Differentiated Instructions
- Module 10 – Flipped Classroom Workshop
Pre-register for Educanet Praha Erasmus+ Course:
Please fill in your contact information and select course for which you want to apply. We will provide you with more information as soon as possible!
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials, practical ideas and innovative tools to implement and evaluate Flipped Classroom model within your educational institution.
- Apply Flipped Classroom as student-centred learning structure, learn to differentiate Flipped Classroom activities according to students learning styles, interests and diverse socio-cultural backgrounds.
- Develop learner’s key competences such as creativity, critical thinking, media and digital literacy, promote use of ICT and active teaching methods to enhance quality of mainstream education at all levels.
- Understand importance of open educational resources (OER) and open learning environments in education in order to promote universal access to education.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting collaborative and innovative pedagogy models such as Flipped Classroom.
- Gain broader understanding of current practices and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, embed common professional training values.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build network for future international cooperation.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden and unify professional vocabulary for effective dissemination of good practice.
700 Euro For 2 Weeks Courses