Skill testing for career identification MEBET
In the 21st century, the most important role of life shaping is now undergoing education. And the most important factor here begins with the discovery of what skills are focused on, especially in vocational training. This course is a roof of meeting different cultures and students from different talents. Through the activities within our vocational training center, it enables children to develop their skils and language in terms of practical and cultural aspects. Meet academicians, professionals from different countries, and answer questions and problems that will respond to individual and social needs of discvering skils. Get to know yourself and be successful individuals by directing your vocational training.
A quality future is possible by a quality education. Quality education is alligen to the self-definition of the person. Self Recognition, which is one of the requirements of our school, is now playing bass in creating education systems. How do people know themselves through these training courses? And in this respect, how does the most appropriate decision about its own ability? Uses such as the main materials as a router in the field of education. Some people’s abilities are evident in the numerical field, some in the verbal field, and in mechanical areas. The important thing is to be able to determine this at a very early age, in which you can be guided by professional orientation. In this way, it is aimed to increase the quality in both education and life.
- Module 1 – Personality analysis test training
- Module 2 – Psychological competence in the field
- Module 3 – Digital, verbal, mechanical competence
- Module 4 – Application methods of MEBET tests
- Module 5 – Professional occupancy analysis
- Module 6 – Reading the graphics correctly
- Module 7 – Vocational and career counselling
- Module 8 – Correct communication techniques with employment agencies
- Module 9 – Use of professional acquisitions programs
- Module 10 – Basic skills development methods
- Module 11 – Technology usage techniques
- Module 12 – Use of ICT to increase cultural awareness
- Module 13 – Individual projects and presentations
- Guided City Tour
- Gain techniques for working with heterogeneous and mixed ability classrooms, deal with increased diversity of learners, support inclusion of various minorities into mainstream education.
- Understand advantages and disadvantages of approaches such as inclusion, mainstreaming, streaming and tracking in order to enhance good quality of education and training for all learners.
- Identify risk factors and different types of barriers, cultural biases, stereotypes and prejudice, increase synergies between education, research and apply innovative interventional activities.
- Foster students’ learning autonomy according to individual learning styles, differentiate instructions and classroom tasks, develop learner’s transversal skills and other key competences (creativity, critical thinking).
- Promote universal access to education with regards to non-discriminatory, democratic values, support open learning environment and develop digital literacy by using ICT effectively.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and examples of good practice to support school or organisational development towards cross-cultural awareness through collaborative and active pedagogies.
- Gain broader understanding of strategies and systems dealing with multicultural issues and differently abled learners in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, embed common educational and training values.
- Support continual professional development, revise and develop key competences, build confidence in promoting innovative pedagogies that are responsive to social-economic and cultural diversity needs.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
2 Week 700 Euro \ Participant